At Christ the King School we offer a high standard of educational opportunities to students and support this with a strong link to the parish of Christ the King. We are focussed on ensuring that every child is known by name and need and pride ourselves on a commitment to best practice and the continual improvement in standards across the school.
The success of our school is measured by the strength of student learning, our pastoral achievements and also by the strength of our community. In this regard, the partnership of parents and teachers is vital to the achievement of our goals and vision. We endeavour to act as our CARE motto implores us – Care for And Respect Everyone!
- DISCO - Junior at 5pm, Senior a 7pm
- Yr 3 Excursion to Schoenstatt Shrine
- African Drumming Incursion PP - Yr 2 at 9.30am
- African Drumming Incursion Yr 3 - 6 at 11.00am
- CPSSA League Tag at 9.30am
- Bishops Religious Education Literacy Assessment